Some products sold in our store have a manufacturer's warranty. If a defect is found in the equipment covered by the warranty, contact the nearest service center indicated in the warranty card or on the manufacturers' websites. This is a very quick complaint process that allows you to bring equipment to efficiency in the shortest possible time.
Note: please keep the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) and original packaging until the end of the warranty period - they constitute the basis for submitting complaints.
Always check for damage in transit before picking up your shipment. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by telephone on +48 58 572 64 54 .
After paying the amount of collection and acknowledgment of receipt of the package, it is possible to open the package in the presence of the courier - in the event of non-compliance, the courier is required to draw up a discrepancy report or any damage. Each courier is required to have a report with him.
If the purchased product turns out to have factory defects or is not as described, please follow the complaint procedure below:
If in doubt, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 58 572 64 54 . We will provide you with tips on how to quickly and easily process a complaint.
Right of withdrawal (product returns)
You have the right to leavedrink from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us Lumarko ul. Gdańsk 13e 84-200 Wejherowo 058 572 64 54 email@example.com about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post , by fax or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, but it is not mandatory. If you use this option, we will send you prompt confirmation of receipt of withdrawal information on a durable medium (e.g. by email).
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapestthe usual delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The refund of payments will be made using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until we receive proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
The deadline is met if you send back the item before the 14-day deadline. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Buyer in respect of contracts:
1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Buyer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Buyer's specification to meet his individual needs;
4) in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
8) in which the Buyer explicitly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those demanded by the Buyer or provides items other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract inadditional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
10) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
11) concluded through a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for the supply of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Buyer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after the Seller has informed him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The right to withdraw from the sales contract, indicated in these § 8 of the Regulations, does not apply to Orders placed by entities conducting business activity as part of and for the purposes of this activity. In relation to these entities, the parties apply applicable law, in particular the Civil Code.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(this form should befill out and send back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Address Lumarko Gdańsk Street 13e 84-200 Wejherowo +4858 572 64 54 firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract of delivery of the following items (*) contract for a specific work involving the performance of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name of consumer (s)
- Address of consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.